To help add the finishing touches to your project, Systel Printing Services offers a wide variety of choices from die cutting to bindery. Systel Printing is also fully capable of preparing your finished pieces for mailing and fulfillment. From bulk mail indicia to postage applied directly to your printed pieces, once the postage is applied, we will take the pieces directly to the Greensboro US Postal Service Bulk Mail Facility located less than ¼ mile from our facility.
Just think, your project can be completed from the conception of the idea, all the way to fulfillment, and it’s all under one roof.
- Bindery and Finishing
- Duplo System 2000 Bookletmaker
- 2100 sets per hour in collate/stitch/trim mode
- 8000 sets per hour in collation mode only
- 10-bin collator
- Heidelberg SBG Diecutter
- 4600 pieces per hour
- 22 ½ 30 ¼ sheet capacity
- Baum Folder with Right Angle
- 5000 sheets per hour
- 20 x 26 max. sheet size
- Polar 76em 30" Programmable Cutter
- Polar 92em 36" Programmable Cutter
- Bessler Polywrapper with heatseal tunnel
- Laminating 24" Width
- GBC Punch or Spiral Binding
- Folds all popular types of documents, and several special and uncommon styles.
- Collates, staples, folds and trims catalogs, programs and books from 8 to 80 pages.
- GBC Comb, GBC Coil & Saddle Stitching (stapled).
- Binding for thicker documents like telephone books and directories.
- Cuts stacks of paper at once.
- Cuts and scores custom pocket folders, tags, and unique specialty products.
- Multiple head drilling for products like hang tags, three ring binders and custom punched projects.
- Permanent protection for handling and archiving.
- Temporary protection for shipping and storage.